I NEED A JOB.
Hmm I do have a number of options available for me actually. I have at least 4 pending for me now. But the thing is I'm kind of torn apart between money, time and interest. I need a job that can add something new to my resume, instead of just doing calling all the time (Yeah I've been doing that for ages.) I need a job that is more flexible so that I can attend prac at 6.30PM at Jurong West. I need a job that allows me to take leave for Asia Conference and for my holiday in June (maybe). I need a job that doesnt need me to work on weekends, preferbly. I need a job with a decent pay so that I can fulfill my Building Fund.
I really pledged by faith and now I need a miracle! I need a job which fulfills all the requirements, and I think its quite hard.
I still believe my miracle WILL COME.
Recently, I feel that I've really opened my eyes to see how fortunate I am to have so many wonderful people around me. REALLY and I think God is really amazing.
I just post on Twitter/Facebook that I'm looking for a job and a handful of my friends would just help me check out and get back to me. Thank you guys!
I was still fretting over which one I should decide on on my train ride home just now and thinking whether I should settle for a mediocre pay. And surprisingly a few minutes ago, Adam came to talk to me on Facebook (when I've never spoke to him online before) and told me,
"YOU ARE AN UNDERGRAD.
Dont downplay on your value please."
Okay, I really woke up. Thanks for your reminder, haha :) So I guess one of my choices is out for now.
Dont worry Kang Ning, God will provide :)